1. Please read paper preparation guidelines carefully before submitting your paper.
2. Authors are advised to download paper template, and try to make their paper looking like paper template.
3. Paper submitted should not contain any kind of plagiarism, error, unlawful content.
4. Authors can submit their paper by using submission form or by simply mailing your paper along with scanned copy of copyright form at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Make sure to send scanned copy of filled (by ink) copyright form within two days of paper submission.
6. Author has option to track their status of paper by simply filling Tracking ID allotted to Manuscript.
7. All authors are advised not to submit their paper to other journals, if it is already submitted to Paper Publications Journals.
Paper Publications provides free, unrestricted online access to the scholarly articles to the world without any kind of embargo period. At Paper Publications, we are convinced that everyone – not only academicians or researchers - can benefit from research findings, and we publish all our articles exclusively under open access distribution, with a Creative Commons attribution license agreement.
Like most other serious open-access publishers, Paper Publications maintains high quality of service through an “author-pay” model. As such, papers that are accepted for publication following peer review may incur a publishing fee, depending on the article type.